Thursday, May 22, 2008

Random, useless thoughts...

...but I figured that I'd share them with y'all anyway. If I couldn't bitch, my head would explode. And no, none of this will further the national dialogue or bring about brilliant revelations to unite what passes for the Democratic party, or even help a starving kid ANYWHERE. Suck it up or move on. I get more criticism from my own cats, anyway.

1. "Last Comic Standing" is every bit as corrupt, sexist, recidivist and BULLSHIT as it's been every season previous. Women outnumber men in this country by what? Almost 60 to 40%? But, remarkably, MORE MEN are "actually funny," according to the neanderthal "Sopranos" cast-off that passes as a talent scout. Oh, the cute little Korean-American girl got past the first audition (whatta fucking shock, could the white hetero male producers BE any more cliche'?), but the girl who talked about BEING A SINGLE WOMAN, as in, that MIGHT NOT be the WORST possible fate to befall a human being (for surely, it is a pox upon her house, yes?), who was every bit as funny as the younger, skinnier girl who got through, but she got THREE LINES out before they shooed her off the stage. Oh, they did get a lovely BREEDER into the set, 'cause of course, a woman is worth more if her uterus has some mileage, and she'll appeal to that housewares-buying demographic so much better ('cause y'know, spinsters DON'T BUY ANYTHING). When Brett Butler walked out on this bullshit show in the first season, she knew exACTLY what the fuck she was doing. Yeah, yeah, Drew Carey walked out too, but if you haven't met that sweaty little man on the dance floor of the Dungeon, you just don't know what he REALLY thinks of women.

2. PsychoSister and all other ignorant bigots who think that people on disability or who don't make more than $6G a year don't "deserve" anything (Medicare, food, oxygen, cubic footage on this earth, etc.) will be THRILLED to know that their Dick-Cheney-Issued(C) mindset is not only being kept alive, but is also being PROMULGATED by a couple of people who work for the IRS. Sure, sure, the easy joke would be that it's the ENTIRE IRS (duh), but it's not. Until tonight, despite the (however managerial-speak it is inculcated) bullshit that's been shoveled at me thus far by the IRS service line AND 1-800-ASK-USPS, they've still always been HUMAN. It takes twenty to thirty minutes to GET to a human, but when you do, if you must, you actually are more likely to reach a polite, professional ADULT than you are to reach a douchebag.
But here's why I tend to hate a lot of white people: The rich, spoiled, pretentious, wanna-marry-money, gotta-be-a-big-fucking-CUNT-to-prove-my-supposed-"superiority" bitches who don't deserve their fucking jobs. I can't fucking believe the shit that people are allowed to get away with nowadays. Yeah, I've been out of the workforce for years now, but if I had even THOUGHT about affecting the fucking ATTITUDE or the BIGOTRY or the flat-out asinine RUDENESS of these cockbites, I would not only have found my ass on the curb THAT MINUTE, they'd probably have called-in BACK UP to make sure that I left the fucking PROPERTY. I've been fired for SITTING DOWN at work before, how in the FUCK did a hate-mongering Cheney-suckling little ASS-BERET like her MAKE IT THROUGH THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT?!?!?!?!? Do civil-service tests not include psych profiles?

Yes, I could go into everything that the aforementioned assberet (credit that word to CCMcGoon, btw, but I already told her that I was gonna steal it!) actually DID to me, but who really gives a fuck, honestly? Suffice it to say that the mighty-white upper-middle-class (or UMC-WANNABE) mentality is strong and fiercely enforcing the Cheney/Poppy Bush "new world order" down to the last undeserving "welfare queen" on the fucking planet. If that Main Core shit didn't skeer the living shit out of you, try calling your friendly non-local 800# IRS rep. The intensity of the hatred, condescension, stereotyping and bigotry spewed forth from that one little cunt makes even the hardiest LGFucktards troll look like a gawddamned Peace Corps volunteer.

(BTW, if any new folk should happen by here and think that I'm a hate-monger too, it's okay, I glow in the dark, I am mostly caucasian. But I fucking HATE being lumped-in with the lesser-evolved members of this melanin group, i.e. 99.5% of my so-called "family.")

3. Boycott fucking OLD NAVY until they remove that whining, singing-through-the-nose-that-even-plastic-surgery-can't-help, tone-deaf, talentless, ugly-ass, idiotic, classic-case-of-stage-"parents"-worst-failures, more-useless-than-tits-on-a-boar-hog little BITCH Ashley Simpson FROM THE ANNOYING-ASS, OFF-THE-LITERAL-FUCKING-BEAT COMMERCIALS THAT ARE INVADING MY HOUSE AT LEAST EIGHT THOUSAND TIMES A FUCKING DAY. Yeah, I know, turn off the fucking TV, read a book, wash a dish, what the fuck ever. This is my little hermit existence, it ain't much, but it's mine, and I'm sick and fucking TIRED of this HORRIBLE EXCUSE FOR ADVERTISING being RAMMED UP MY ASS SEVERAL THOUSAND TIMES A FUCKING DAY.
It's not bad enough that the majority of ads that you get over rabbit-ears are HORRIBLY-written, horribly-voiced, even-worse "acted" and so forth local ads WHERE THEY LET THE CLIENTS MAKE THEIR OWN COMMERCIALS (there really oughta be a fucking law), no, nooooooo, the crappiest store in every mall (and all malls are inherently evil, in case y'all haven't noticed, unless they're shopping centers that feature LOCAL BUSINESSES, and so few do anymore...) HAS TO BUY-UP ALL OF THE AVAILABLE AIR TIME ON EVERY FUCKING NETWORK. And let their "theme song" be lip-synched by the biggest joke of a "singer" this side of Milli-Vanilli or said joke's T&A sister. Boycott Old Navy, take fake music off of the public airwaves, maybe SOMEDAY the scum known as the "music" industry will take a fucking hint.

I'm sure that I had more points to make when I started this shit (I had a theory going about how they only invented this "stimulus" payment in order to give gubmint contractors to low-rent key-punchers who contributed to the RNC, but it hasn't fleshed-out yet... Gotta find the actual connections somewhere.), but by now, I'm just fucking exhausting. Yeah, I vent because it keeps me from killing the stupid motherfuckers who NEED KILLING, but it's a lotta work, physiologically speaking. Feel free to vent yer own rants/bitches in the comments, though they're more likely to be read over to the mother ship.

4 comments:

CC McGoon said...

Where do I find out when I'm supposed to get my rebate check? The IRS website? Is there a place to find out?

Old Navy should be boycotted anyway, if only for their crappy products. I bought a couple of shirts from them last year that are made from the thinnest material ever made by human hands. Don't ask me why I bought them 'cause I don't have a good answer for that one. Last month, not learning from my previous mistake, I bought a pair of cotton pajama pants that were on sale at Old Navy. I didn't realize until I got home that they don't have elastic in the waist, only a drawstring. WTF?!

And I'm gonna transfer the "assberet" love on to Piny, who used it long before I did. Like you, I immediately fell in love with the word and added it to my vocabulary.

Anntichrist S. Coulter said...

1. Thank you for coming over here to witness my drivel.

2. Yes, the irs.gov has a (LYING) schedule of when the rebates are SUPPOSED TO COME OUT (mine was due to be direct-deposited on May 9th!), but as far as I've seen, it ain't worth much. Teh Dick & F.U. got THEIRS last month, which was $19 more than the amount that they'd PAID IN TAXES. Heh. I no longer believe anything that they say (yes, I am slow), after the fuckover last night. Someone from the IRS *might* have tried to contact me today, whilst on the phone with the F.U., but my cheap phone can't show who's calling in on call-waiting, the caller ID only applies to "first" calls, so I dunno. Whomever she was was looking for "Johnetta."

Yes, somebody got a job whilst completely avoiding the ability to fucking READ!!!!!! If it was that cunt who hung up on me last night, or anyone like her, it was a deliberate form of disrespect, to purposefully mangle an easily-pronounceable name. Sorry, but three syllables IS NOT MUCH OF A CHALLENGE, SPARKY. At least, it SHOULDN'T be.

And yes, Old Navy is just the clothing section of Wal-Mart with the attitude of Paris Hilton. Same exact QUALITY as Paris Hilton, too. Only time that I ever set foot in one was my last visit to a mall, back in 199-something, and when I saw that they only had sizes for BARBIE DOLLS, I did an immediate U-turn. I know that they've added "XL" that they call "plus-sizes" since then, if you consider a FOURTEEN to be PLUS-SIZED. Gotta love yet another sexist-pig corporation that feeds off of the insecurities of adolescent girls and reinforces every negative stereotype of what a "girl" "should be," huh?

Ashley Simpson being yet another perfect personification of that entire clusterfuck of neuroses and psychoses. Texas should revoke that entire "family's" citizenship and ask for back taxes.

Same way that I stole "Fucktard," btw. Back when Rollins' site had a "Guestbook," I had some temporary friends from Long Beach, CA, who introduced me to that word. I've given them credit here or there over the years, but I use it unabashedly as if it were my own. There was one particular TROLL at JG who used it as an appellation (and he was one of the piglet trolls that JG ALLOWED TO ROAM FREELY), and I gave him the ENTIRE and EXPLICIT history of the word, and told him that NOBODY HAD GIVEN HIM PERMISSION TO USE IT WHATSOFUCKINGEVER.

Oh, yeah, THAT worked. Fucking cunt of a so-called "man."

Nighty-night.

CC McGoon said...

Now I want to know the history of "fucktard". Hook a sister up when you get a chance!

I checked out on the IRS website when I can expect to get my check and found out that I'll be one of the last to get it. They won't send it out until JULY, dammit, so I may not have been that far off a couple of weeks ago when I joked that I would be lucky to see it by September.

And don't feel alone in people screwing upo your name. I have to remind half of the people I meet that my name ends in an "n". They want it to end in an "a", like I don't know how to pronounce my own fucking name.

Anntichrist S. Coulter said...

Not to mention that said bastardization of your name generally applies to STRIPPERS. Or, y'know, girls who wind-up marrying fundie sociopaths who deny them mental health care (and all healthcare) and turning them into brood mares, and then they snap and drown their kids in a bathtub. YOUR name is an old name, a legitimate name, the other one --- undoubtedly manufactured by people who are too lazy to pronounce that last consonant or who couldn't SPELL IT in the first fucking place.

And the fucktard story is as simple as I already described it --- if Rollins still had his guest book up, it would be waaayyyy, way back in the archives. We were the people who turned the guestbook into a message board, and then shit got weird with some guy impersonating some guy in Rollins' real life, stalker-type behavior, blah blah blah, guestbook gone. Poof.

Can't wait to see if any of the IRS phone-line twats ever actually call back about my complaint... 'cause I'm going to pester those cunts until they FIRE THAT WHORE.